8 сент. 2020 г. в 12:55
- 2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
- 4. 2 Design: Minimum Functionality
Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness
We continue to find that your app crashes on iPad running iOS 13.7 on WiFi when we:
Tap on the “take photo” button.
We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.
To address the crash in your app, follow these steps:
1. Fully symbolicate the crash report. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report for an explanation of the symbolication process.
2. Match the crash report to a common pattern. Based on the pattern, take specific actions to further investigate the crash. See Identifying the Cause of Common Crashes.
3. Test your app on a device to ensure that it now runs as expected.
4. Once you’ve addressed the crash, create and submit a new build to the App Store for review.
For additional information on crash reports, see Diagnosing Issues Using Crash Reports and Device Logs.
Guideline 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality
We continue to find that your app provides a limited user experience as it is not sufficiently different from a mobile browsing experience. As such, the experience it provides is similar to the general experience of using Safari. Including iOS features such as push notifications, Core Location, and sharing do not provide a robust enough experience to be appropriate for the App Store.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to provide a more robust user experience by including additional native iOS functionality.
If you cannot - or choose not to - revise your app to be in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines, you may wish to build an HTML5 web app instead. You can distribute web apps directly on your web site; the App Store does not accept or distribute web apps.
For more information about creating web apps, refer to the Configuring Web Applications section of the Safari Web Content Guide.
For a description of the HTML elements and attributes you can use in Safari on iPhone, check out Safari HTML Reference: Introduction.
Please see attached screenshot for details.