Exclusiveprs.com, the American PR, media & digital marketing company, is looking for a smart & energetic PR specialist. If you love non-routine work that requires social intelligence, critical thinking, and creative problem solving, we'd love to hear from you! Founded in 2014 (New York city), Exclusive PR Solutions (EPRS) is a leading full-service public and media relations as well as digital marketing firm. We aim to provide clients with exclusive, tailored campaigns and operations that will enable the achievement of their ambitious goals. Whereas most industry leaders prioritize developing new business opportunities, as a boutique agency, EPRS focuses on creating and maintaining solid, lasting relationships with our clientele.
What you’ll be doing...
You will execute client requests ensuring on-target and timely on-brand delivery of marketing collateral. You will get a chance to achieve the highest possible standards in client service throught outstanding project management and communication skills. Using your knowledge of clients’ business challenges, you will provide communications solutions and project management execution. The participation in creative development will ensure the final success on the mark.
• Develop and maintain solid client relationships.
• Educate clients on opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
• Excellent written and spoken communication.
• Collaborate on creative development with client and production teams.
• Provide feedback to project manager during scheduled reviews.
• Present the company's concepts to clients, record related feedback and use the feedback for the project team.
• Review client's requests and respond with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives.
• Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams.
• Negotiate timelines and budgets and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
• Provide final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
• Use knowledge and understanding of the concepts to facilitate effective communication between client and the teams.
What we’re looking for...
You’re the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You have an eye for design and a business focus. You’re comfortable working and communicating with all types of people. You’re able to understand client needs and are able to use the information in order to successfully transform them into projects. You’re organized and detail-oriented with an eye for spelling and grammatical errors.
You'll need to have:
• Bachelor's degree.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working on a B2B account.
Even better if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategic communications, public relations, advertising or business.
• Successful track record at client service in a marketing or creative environment.
• Ad agency project management experience including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, promotions, TV and radio.
• Knowledge of the benefits of the above communication channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client’s communication need.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
• Excellent relationship-building skills.
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Crisis management skills, resourcefulness and solution-oriented abilities.
• Excellent creative project management skills, high organization and ability to multitask effectively.
• Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations.
• Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web production.
• Bonus Points for experience with Agile, Scripting and Wiki.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At EPRS, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.