Four (4) SENIOR Python/Django engineers are required to join an IoT platform (Sensors + SaaS). At least intermediate English is a must.
The platform capable of handling millions of data events from hundreds of thousands of sensors every day.
The platform is making the unfulfilled promise of scalable IoT (Internet of Things) a reality. Our goal is to be the global go-to provider for connected devices in smart buildings, creating dynamic solutions for everyday challenges. Our mantra is "keep it simple, keep it stable" and this ethos drives our product dev elopment.
We are a small, rapidly expanding team, but already have a broad portfolio of blue-chip clients – a testament to the strength of our product market fit.
With cutting-edge, low-cost micro sensors provided by a 3rd party partner we're able to turn any building into a ‘smart’ building at a fraction of the cost of existing providers. The simplicity of our solution enables clients to self-install thousands of sensors in a matter of hours, and receive immediate real-time data. With the analytics and reporting we generate, companies can run more efficiently, pre-empt failures, save money, meet regulatory requirements, provide better environments.
About the Role
- Working with us means working directly with live, high-profile end clients and shaping the future of our product.
- You’ll be dealing with very large, real datasets from a wide range of sensor types and use cases – with data processed in real time.
What they will be doing
- Hands on Python experience working with multiple technologies, languages and frameworks covering NoSQL databases, SQL, distributed systems and AWS
- Contribute and shaping the technical direction across the platform
- Delivering focused and excellence in execution using best practices
- Hands-on Python experience in development of microservices architecture and RESTful APIs that are used by other developers both internally and externally
- Experience highly architecting performant systems and code using the microservice architecture
- Strong experience in design patterns and cloud patterns with highest standards across the SDLC
- Expertise working with systems that digests millions of data
- Working in an Agile and Lean methodologies
These positions are designed to augment the existing team, so the candidates are expected to work in GMT (UK) time zone.